Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And what else

I am getting wedded! In less than two months! I don't know why I put in so many exclamation marks, I'm not really that excited!

I have discovered that I like taking a 5 day vacation every month. I may need to discuss this with my boss.

I have also discovered that despite there being no truth to the matter, an increasing number of people are telling me I remind them of Madhuri Dixit. I think I need to just take it and go.

My tooth was mercilessly dug up, filled in, drilled, gassed, and now the crown has fallen off.

I have a flight to catch in one hour and forty minutes. Which means more single serving meals and more inflight entertainment. Yippee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone likes to take a 5 day vacation once a month. Trust me I know.