Sunday, November 16, 2008

Memories

Blast from the past A scene of much suspense on the big screen I grip the clammy hand firmly The white light fills the cinema hall for a brief moment with visions of 19 year olds breezing in a tottling autorickshaw at Bandra singing asynchronistically and feeding a sunscreen lotion sandwich to a yellow-eyed boy

Have you forgotten me sooner than the ink could dry on our tragic love story It has after all been only 4 years And don't you know that your reply is anticipated with as much bated breath as the highly climatic end of this great movie I watched today Sigh What I need to tell myself is that pushing the refresh button on my inbox several times does not send telepathic correspondence urges to you

Siddhartha P told me you were a virus and must be deleted from the system Siddhartha P be very wise

No comments: