Sunday, November 16, 2008

Untitled

After an evening of movie wine and great music (the disgruntled bouncer gave me a frowny face hand-stamp), I decided to take the subway back home. So I left for the subway station, a little dampened - part from the roof-rain, part from the bag-keeping at the crowded bar.

I got into the surprisingly crowded train (for 1:30 AM, that is) and settled down. That's when this guy walked up to the train doors that hadn't closed yet. He stayed on the platform, and went, " Ooh, you girl, you make me excited. Ooh, Ooooh, you Indian or somethin? You make me so hot. Ooooh. Oooooooh." And he started making these obscene gestures which I only dared to glimpse from the corner of my eye, as by now I was trying really hard to keep my eyes fixated on the floor. The doors finally closed, ending a really long minute.

Disgusting. Get a life man, and stop killing my innocence.

[I completed the ride with a frowny face that matched my hand-stamp. When I got out of the subway and started making my way home, there was a guy standing outside, giving away the nearby sushi place handouts and when he saw me he smiled and he said, hello, how are you. I ignored him and walked on :( ]

No comments: